Inside Sales, Lead Analyst
Smith System is looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our Sales team (Plano, Texas), working in a team environment and reporting to the Vice President of Sales. The Inside Sales, Lead Analyst will have a significant impact on the overall organization through identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and filling the sales pipeline with qualified leads. Candidate should have past experience in a similar role, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization. Experience with CRM a plus.
- Create, produce and execute an ongoing National Analysis for Company and Regional Sales Representatives.
- Research and Qualify new opportunities using Reed Construction Data online portal.
- Make outbound phone calls to analyze, prioritize and qualify leads prior to sending to VP Sales and Regional Sales Managers.
- Analyze each territory’s current lead database.
- Analyze and Qualify Inbound/Online Marketing Leads.
- Update and Maintain Master Company Contact List
- Provide weekly reports to senior staff on key metrics on all aspects of our lead generation efforts. Provide and execute recommendations for improvement based on the metrics.
- Other sales and marketing duties t.b.d.
- Strong understanding of national B2B Lead Analysis.
- Understanding of analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision\
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), CRM databases
Education and Experience
- 2 – 5 years of similar experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
About Smith System Founded in 1905, Smith System has helped American education evolve by being ready with the right furniture at the right time. We’re an industry leader in school furniture innovation; in fact, we’re solely focused on creating furniture for today’s educational environments.