We are in this together.
COVID – 19 update
The health and well-being of our dealer partners, and our employees are a top priority to us, as is our commitment to providing seamless and exceptional service to you.
As mandated by a “Shelter in place” order by Dallas County, our corporate employees and regional sales managers are moving to a work from home schedule starting March 23rd through April 3rd. Also, during this time, in an effort to protect the health and well-being of our manufacturing facility staff, shipping and receiving we will be suspending shipments for those 2 weeks. We have had proactive meetings reviewing the projects and shipment schedules and plan on being back on schedule two weeks after reopening. We will continue to update you as this situation evolves.
During this time, we have taken these 3 critical steps to ensure we are supporting you and our mutual customers;
1 — Manufacturing
• We have opened a new 600,000 square foot state of the art facility in Texas to assemble and ship all of our products efficiently to you. Ensuring we maintain our industry leading on time shipment record.
• We have significant inventory on hand, and we continue to receive components to meet our Summer demand. We will not be caught short by supply chain issues.
2 — Order Fulfillment
• Our order entry team is available and working normal hours to support your scheduling in order support.
• The customer service team is online and at your disposal to answer questions and ensure you are getting up-to-date information.
3 — Selling Support
• Smith System quoting team is available to respond to project and contract requests enabling you to continue securing business.
• Our new specification and rendering service is 100% operational and committed to aggressive turnaround times to help you visualize solutions for your clients.
• We have created a new virtual showroom tour allowing us to demonstrate our complete collection as well as innovative learning solutions. Please contact us to schedule a virtual tour direct with your customers.
As you’ve come to expect from Smith System, we promise to continue to be transparent, communicate clearly and regularly as needed. We value our partnership with you and want you and your family to be safe.
Most importantly, let us know how we can best serve you during these challenging times.
Remember “We are in this together!”