Guide on How to Access Educational Stimulus Funds
Last updated on August 27th, 2021
At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, Congress passed stimulus legislation to help the economy (CARES Act). Since then, new bills have created further funding opportunities in education.
You may ask how are these funds being accessed? While processes may vary State to State, we have put together an easy guide to follow.
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Learning
- Smith System Launches Flowform® Learn Lounge
- Employee Spotlight – Meet Tracy Oakry Craver
- Employee Spotlight – Meet George Nwoye
- How to Choose Early Childhood Furniture for PreK Classrooms
- Sweet Caroline! Smith System Meets School’s Large, Quick-Turn Furniture Order
- How to Buy School Furniture: 7 Things to Remember, Not Regret
- How School Classroom Furniture Can Improve Student Learning