Guide on How to Access Educational Stimulus Funds
Last updated on August 27th, 2021
At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, Congress passed stimulus legislation to help the economy (CARES Act). Since then, new bills have created further funding opportunities in education.
You may ask how are these funds being accessed? While processes may vary State to State, we have put together an easy guide to follow.
- Love It or Leave It? The Case for Keeping Teacher Desks
- Sanctuary in the Storm: How Classroom Design Can Promote Social-Emotional Learning
- The Post-Pandemic Classroom: Will Technology Still Drive Design?
- Employee Spotlight–Meet The Lopez Family
- How to Get Students Back on Track Using High-Impact Tutoring Spaces
- Welcome to Flowform® Outdoor, Smith System’s new upholstered furniture for outdoor learning spaces
- Peace of Mind: Why Classroom Air Purifiers are Here to Stay
- Smith System® Launches New, Mobile Air Purifying Unit for Learning Spaces