Little Kids Talk Life On Our Cameras
Last updated on August 17th, 2021
Enjoy These Candid Moments from a Smith System® Video Shoot
What do little-ish kids really think about life? We interviewed them, on camera.
Smith System® is pleased to present a series of short video clips of candid moments with a global group of kids ages 5 to 12. We asked them to share thoughts on their future, learning from home, and just about everything else, from ponies to pantomiming.
These one-minute videos will tickle your funny bone and maybe trigger a tear. Watch kids sit, wobble, rock, flop, give a ukulele serenade – and, yes, pantomime. We enjoyed every moment and hope you enjoy watching the three-part series, titled “Ambition,” “Favourite Things” and “School.”
Smith System® thanks all of its superstar participants (and their grown-ups, who are friends and families of our parent company, Steelcase.)
Part 1 : Ambition
Part 2 : Favorite Things
Part 3 : School
- Sanctuary in the Storm: How Classroom Design Can Promote Social-Emotional Learning
- The Post-Pandemic Classroom: Will Technology Still Drive Design?
- Employee Spotlight–Meet The Lopez Family
- How to Get Students Back on Track Using High-Impact Tutoring Spaces
- Welcome to Flowform® Outdoor, Smith System’s new upholstered furniture for outdoor learning spaces
- Peace of Mind: Why Classroom Air Purifiers are Here to Stay
- Smith System® Launches New, Mobile Air Purifying Unit for Learning Spaces
- Employee Spotlight – Meet David De Hoyos