Sweet Caroline! Smith System Meets School’s Large, Quick-Turn Furniture Order
Last updated on August 2nd, 2022
Deciding to replace every student chair and desk throughout a school is no small task. It’s even bigger when school administrators have only a few weeks to pull it off.
Smith System’s QuickShip Program made it happen for Caroline Middle School in just 10 days.
In early June 2022, the Milford, VA, school knew it was facing a fiscal year deadline. By month’s end, it had to order and install a major furniture order. The timing was right to replace the school’s outdated desks and chairs with furniture designed for modern, collaborative learning.
“I knew Smith System could handle the order size and provide the durability the school wanted. But I thought maybe the order was too large for Smith System’s QuickShip program,” said Woody Woodhouse, account manager with The Supply Room. Not so. “Smith System said ‘yes’ and gave me a guaranteed delivery date.”
On June 14, Smith System received the school’s order for 1,500 Flavors Chairs and 1,200 Interchange Mini-Diamond Student Desks, plus 60 teacher desks, all trimmed in the school’s signature blue. The ordered shipped on June 24, meeting the school’s deadline.
See these photos below from the installation and of Woodhouse as he oversees setting up the big, blue sea of chairs and desks.
- Smith System Launches Flowform™ Learn Lounge
- Employee Spotlight – Meet Tracy Oakry Craver
- Employee Spotlight – Meet George Nwoye
- How to Choose Early Childhood Furniture for PreK Classrooms
- How to Buy School Furniture: 7 Things to Remember, Not Regret
- How School Classroom Furniture Can Improve Student Learning
- Perspiring about Expiring Relief Funds? We Have Quick Solutions
- Stress Less: Create a School Calm Room Students Want to Visit