Space of the Week
Last updated on December 15th, 2021
As desks and tables are moved constantly, they must be built strong to withstand this use well into the future. Their shapes must add functionality with future use in mind, rather than contributing gimmicky, nonfunctional arrangements in the classroom.
This Space of the Week features a flexible learning space which includes Silhouette® Single-Student and Two-Student Desks and Groove® Mobile Stack Chairs.
Let's Get Started
We've seen how the right tools can help spark inspiration and found that working together with dealers, designers and school systems results in what's best for the school, teacher, and student. With this in mind, we are excited to announce that we are now offering our partners layout and rendering services. You asked, we answered!
We make it easy! Send either a 2D sketch showing product placement or a photo or description of the room. We can also make a suggestion based on the information you provide. We will then provide a floor plan and 3D renderings of the space.
Each week, we will be featuring an influential space that was created in the past week that inspires a creative and dynamic learning environment.
Other Featured Images
- Classroom Makeover Creates Brilliant Gifted & Talented Space
- Love It or Leave It? The Case for Keeping Teacher Desks
- Sanctuary in the Storm: How Classroom Design Can Promote Social-Emotional Learning
- The Post-Pandemic Classroom: Will Technology Still Drive Design?
- Employee Spotlight–Meet The Lopez Family
- How to Get Students Back on Track Using High-Impact Tutoring Spaces
- Welcome to Flowform® Outdoor, Smith System’s new upholstered furniture for outdoor learning spaces
- Peace of Mind: Why Classroom Air Purifiers are Here to Stay