• Wipe surface with a soft dry micro-fiber cloth.
• Use Expo cleaner as directed on the cleaner instructions.
• Allow the surface to dry 2 hours before use.
FOR BEST PERFORMANCE USE MICRO-FIBER TOWELS WHEN ERASING.
• Allow dry erase markers to dry completely before erasing.
• Only use dry erase erasers or soft cloths to remove markings.
• When cleaning the board, make sure all marks are removed prior to using liquid whiteboard cleaner.
• When a White board cleaner is not available, only use a mild soap and water solution. Rinse with clean water and wipe with a soft dry cloth.
• If the board has excessive shadows or ghosting that will not clean off with the liquid whiteboard cleaner, then isopropyl alcohol solution (maximum 70%) can be used with a micro fiber cloth. Abrasive cloths can scratch the surface and permanently damage the dry erase surface. After cleaning with this process allow to dry over night.
Name brand dry erase markers and products perform best.
• Quartet® EnduraGlide Recommended.
• The surface needs to be cleaned and maintained monthly.
• All marks must be removed before using liquid dry erase whiteboard cleaner. Never use liquid whiteboard cleaner to remove wet marker ink.
• Do not use glass cleaner, Clorox® wipes, or all-purpose cleaners as they will damage the whiteboard surface and void the warranty.
• The surface should be cleaned only with dry erase wipes, liquid board cleaner, or a damp wet cloth. Abrasives or other chemical cleansers should not be used.
• WATER-BASED “LOW ODOR” MARKERS NOT RECOMMENDED. These markers do not perform as well due to the increased drying time and the more intense bond between the ink and the surface. Use of low odor markers will lead to “ghosting” even with proper cleaning. Use Micro-Fiber towel in place of the Pre-Packaged eraser.
Draw over the permanent marker with a black dry-erase marker. Wait a few minutes and erase with a whiteboard eraser. Clean the board using a mild cleaning solution, like Dawn and water.
The digital version is always available online at www.smithsystem.com/catalogs/