With five inside outlets and four exterior outlets this AV cart is perfect for makerspaces, 3d printing and presentation needs. This school cart provides movable, lockable storage with a durable work surface to hold instructor notes and 3D materials. 1 1/4″ top with a choice of Bumper T-Mold or 4mm T-Mold. Choose from 13 standard laminate colors and 20 standard edge colors. Platinum frame, end panels available in 19 colors. Also available in a Cascade Mid-Case AV Cart size.
• Locking doors open 270˚ to provide obstruction-free access to AV gear and materials.
• Ventilation ports to help cool electronic devices and projectors.
• Cord access ports, data ports and two electrical outlets
(four outside, five inside).
• Rolls smoothly on 5″ double-wheel casters.
• Power outlets connected with one 12 foot cord.
The mega-case makercart also provides a useful apparatus rod or ‘filament spool holder.’ The shelves within the makercart provide convenient mobile classroom storage and classroom shelving for makerspace learning materials. The Rear Panel offers two grommet holes (a lower and upper), for wire management and access to the electronic device storage. The doors include a secure and reliable locking mechanism that engages lock rods into the dome top and the base shelf. Available with casters or optional glides.
|Model||Description||D x W x H|
|V21P00000P_||Cascade Makercart||19" x 43" x 37"|